Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Thursday 26 October 2017

My new little book!

I have just had the first copies of my new little book - 'How to Live a Simply Art-Full Life' published; it's just a small book, 36 pages in all, completely handwritten and illustrated (in my usual style) - and I am very happy with it. It was such a joy to create, and I hope people out there will also find it a grace in their lives...perhaps one day it will even be picked up by a 'regular' publisher and appear in full colour!

Should anyone want more information about ordering this book from me, please leave a comment or message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.  Blessings and have a creative day...Gail xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!